Wednesday, December 9, 2009


MY HOME ON FIRE

Infront of me,my home is ablaze.
Can`t do anything,only gaze.
My strength is now debilitating,
I can`t tolerate more destruction of my gleanings.
Again and Again my heart,it tears apart.
Screams and moans of the burning act like dart.
Its blood not water that here flow,
how long will continue this terror show?
Every lamp is on the verge of death when,
I look back to my dautless army men.
My dead heart begins to breathe again,
For sometimes lessen becomes my pain.
They fight to keep the world safe fom terrorism,
why still they have to face criticism?
I am proud of their unflinching bravery,
i salute their unconditional fury
They are full of determination in this bizarre,
Extinguishing from their blood,this deadly fire.

BY: NATASHA MUBASHAR(My 18yrs old daughter)
09/12/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment