Saturday, December 5, 2009

SOUL`S TEARS

Ah!Our blood have became cold
Our conscience have we sold?
After seeing our magnificient past,
Then today`s condition,O God,Aghast!
My heart become full of strong thoughts and fear
And I could not control my SOUL`S Tear!

Whenever I turn my eyes here and there
To see the realities of life if I dare
What I see and hear is poverty groan
Over the innocent dead,relatives moan
This all when I could not bear
Ah!Falls in my lap my soul`s tear!

How so weaken became the blood ties?
When our truth we realize coming out of lies

I agree,we,Muslims have moved a lot ahead
Yes,from our ancester`s castle of dignity we have fled
What my heart says if you carefully hear,
Believe me,you will feel the wetness of your soul`s tear!

Natasha!At the age of three less than score,
Giving words to your soul`s tears,can do nothing more.

By: NATASHA Mubashar(my 18yrs old daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment